Red Ladder Design specializes in custom wedding invitations that are unique and affordable.
Centrally Located in Lehi, Utah - we service brides and grooms from all over the state!

Customer Reviews

I was so pleased with Red Ladder Design. They work so hard and so efficiently to please the bride and groom. I will recommend them to all my soon to be married friends any day! Thank you for my amazing wedding announcements I will cherish it for all time!
 -Bethany 


-----


Red Ladder Design did an outstanding job on our wedding announcements! It was so fun to sit down with Shantel and get to design and pick out exactly what we wanted. We absolutely loved our wedding announcements. People kept telling me how cute our announcements were, it made me feel so good because I knew I made the right choice by having Red Ladder Design do my wedding announcements!
-Taylor


----

I have loved working with you and will definitely be back to print thank you postcards with you.  I would highly recommend you to anyone looking to print announcements.  Thank you for all of your help!!  You have been so fantastic!
-Nichole 

-----

Thank you so much for everything. These announcements are exactly what I wanted, and you are very talented at understanding and applying my descriptions. I have really appreciated working with you. Thanks!
-Dani

-----

Thank you so much, you did a great job. I will recommend you to everyone!
Timari

 -----

1 comment:

Meesh said...

I absolutely loved working with Shantel and Red Ladder Design!! She not only was wonderful to work with, but she definitely worked with you. If you didn't like something, she would immediately change it to your taste no matter how many times it took to get it right. After sending out the announcements, I had multiple people ask where I had them done, accompanied with endless compliments. I would recommend again and again! Thanks!