Red Ladder Design specializes in custom wedding invitations that are unique and affordable.
Centrally Located in Lehi, Utah - we service brides and grooms from all over the state!

-Meet Shantel-

My name is Shantel Peaden, and I would love to work with you one-on-one to create your perfect wedding invitation!

Location:
I am located in Lehi, UT but am happy to do business anywhere. I can do a consultation with you in-person, on the phone, or over e-mail. :)

How I got started:
Graphic design started out as a hobby of mine, as I took classes at Utah State University and played around with it in my spare time. However, when I was getting married I realized that there was a definite need for high-quality, low-cost wedding invitations. I kept telling my husband (fiance at the time) that I could DO everything that the incredibly expensive graphic designers were doing, and I could do it at HALF the cost! He was an incredible support to me as he encouraged me to design our own wedding invitations, and then as he encouraged me to take the risk and start a business doing what I love. I started designing invitations and Red Ladder Design was born! Although my business has now expanded to include business cards, baby announcements and graduation announcements... my true love is designing wedding announcements!

No comments: